2D drafting and 2D drawing are representations of a real-world objects. This documents are also known as technical drawings, such as floor plans, building permit drawings, building inspection plans, and landscaping/masterplan layouts.\n\nThe computer program that I use for this tasks is AutoCAD software. Some advantages are:\n
- Draft designs more quickly, without using stencils and technical drawing instruments.
- Develop site plans, refine concepts, sketch technical drawings, and share your ideas.
- Customize templates and drawings more precisely.
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients using other compatible Autodesk software products.
- Create, send, and receive compatible data files when using PDF /DWG file formats to collaborate with clients and associates.